With your help, we can pave a path to freedom by providing a safe environment of healing, education and wholeness for those trapped in sexual slavery.
Here are 5 simple ways you can join the movement to rescue, restore and be a voice for these women and children:
- Sign up for our newsletter to hear about the latest prayer needs.
- Organize a prayer group using our four-week small group curriculum.
- Host a prayer walk for victims of sex slavery with our Interactive Prayer Walk Guide.
- Set aside one lunch hour every week to fast and pray for those in sexual slavery.
- Visit our donation page to give now.
- Mail donations to Project Rescue, PO Box 922 Springfield, MO 65801.
- Visit our fundraising page to see what other people are doing to support Project Rescue. Get your church or community involved.
- Buy products through our Project Rescue Shop and support our boys and girls homes.
- Follow Project Rescue on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr and Pinterest to stay informed on the facts and remain connected to what we are doing to rescue and restore those in sexual slavery.
- Sign up for our newsletter.
- Read our books, Beyond the Soiled Curtain and Beyond the Shame. You can also preorder Courageous Compassion: Confronting Social Injustice God’s Way by Beth Grant.
- Visit our resources page.
- Talk about sexuak slavery and trafficking with your family, friends, school, co-workers, and leaders.
- Host a small group using our four-week small group curriculum, Hands that Heal Community Edition.
- Dedicate a school project to researching the issue of human trafficking and share it with your classmates and Facebook friends.
- Feature Project Rescue at your church, school, bible study, or other community forum. Contact us for materials, speaker suggestions and availability.
- Organize an anti-trafficking group in your school or church.
- Host a film night using a recommended video from our resources page.
- Work with an existing social service agency in your area to help survivors of sex slavery.
- Contact us for information on how to apply for Project Rescue’s six-week summer internship.
- Get involved with a U.S. Organization that combats trafficking.
- Report Trafficking.
- Learn how to identify victims of sexual slavery and trafficking from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Rescue & Restore Campaign.